Choose cauliflower or broccoli according to your taste (or mix them). You will have 2 big portions (or 3 medium) out of this amount of ingredients:
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of frying oil
- 150 g of any short pasta (penne, fusilli etc.)
- 350 ml. of water
- 0,5 tsp of salt
- 0,25 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 200 g of fresh cauliflower or/and broccoli, cut in pieces. You can replace it with frozen one.
- 150 g of sliced cheese (I have used gouda)
- 150 ml of cream, 10-20% fat
List #4 (optional):
- 1 tbsp of minced dill leaves
1. Fry minced garlic in some oil for 1-2 min. (until the edges of garlic pieces start to become golden brown).
2. Add list #2, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to minimum, for cooking time see the package of your pasta and add 2 minutes more (for al dente don’t add).
3. Add list #3, stir and leave covered until the cheese melts down (1-2 min). Switch off the stove, add dill and stir.
More one pan pasta recipes – here.
About one pan pasta method – here.