Recipe of delicious pasta with creamy cheesy sauce that is simply and quickly cooked just in one pan (about the method). Fettuccine or spaghetti suit this recipe perfectly, but you are free to choose any other type of pasta. Also you may add some fresh herbs or fried sesame seeds.
If you like al dente pasta – reduce pasta cooking time (~ -2 min). Ingredients are for 2 portions (or a big one).
- 100 g of fettuccine or spaghetti
- 225 ml of water
- A pinch of salt
- 75 g of sliced cheese (like edam, gouda etc.)
- 100 ml of cream, 20% fat
- 1 tbsp of minced dill or fried sesame seeds
1. Put list #1 to a pot, cover and bring to a boil. Stir, cover and cook at low heat. Cooking time – see the package of pasta +2 min.
2. Stir fettuccine, add list #2, stir, cover and cook until cream begins to make bubbles. Uncover and stir. If the sauce seems to be too liquid – cook additional 1 min. uncovered, stirring all the time.
3. Add dill or sesame, if you wish, stir and the dish is ready for serving.
Other one pan pasta recipes are here.