One more recipe created according to one pan pasta technology: we will cook all in one pan/pot/whatever you have. From this amount of ingredients you will get 3 big portions.
- 150 g of any long pasta
- 330 ml of water
- 0,25 tsp of grounded black pepper
- 150 ml of cream, 20% fat
- 150 g of salmon fillet, cold- or hot-smoked (you may substitute it with fried salmon cubes, but then you will need to add some salt to pasta/cream)
- 3-4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tsp of fried sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
1. Add list #1 to a pot, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to minimum and cooking time – see the package of pasta +2 min. (For al dente don’t add 2 min)/
2. While the pasta is being cooked, dice salmon fillet (small cubes for cold-smoked salmon and bigger for hot-smoked). Sprinkle lemon juice over the fish and stir. Cut lettuce leaves the way you want (so it would be easy to eat).
3. When pasta is ready, add cream, stir and wait until cream will bubble. Switch off the stove.
4. For cold-smoked salmon – wait 1 min. so the pasta will become colder. For hot-smoked salmon – don’t wait. Add list #3 and stir. The dish is ready for serving.
Other one pan pasta recipes can be found here.