You may use almost any mushrooms for this recipe, to my taste the best are porcini and champignons. Creamy mushrooms are the perfect filling for thin pancakes and a delicious topping for baked or fried meat / poultry, boiled rice or buckwheat, thick pancakes etc.
- 500 g of champignons
- 1 small onion bulb (50 g)
- 200 ml of cream, 20% fat
- 1 tsp of salt
- 0,5 tsp of grounded black pepper
- A pinch of dry granulated garlic
- 0,5 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cut champignons. The way you will cut them affects the taste – you can slice or dice champignons. Mince onion.
2. Add some oil to a frying pan, add mushrooms and onion and fry them stirring from time to time ~5 min.
3. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice, stir and continue frying unless the liquid evaporates and some pieces of champignons become slightly golden.
4. Add cream and stir. Wait for cream to bubble and fry ~1 min. stirring.